Car rental in Kobuleti
Kobuleti is a small city in the west of Georgia, which is located on the Black Sea coast and is a resort town. It is a cheaper and less developed resort than Batumi, but recently a lot of new hotels and restaurants are being built here, and the number of tourists stopping in Kobuleti is getting bigger every year.
Why tourists choose Kobuleti:
- You can relax cheaper than in Batumi - accommodation, hotels
- A completely different nature - the beach strip is not as wide as in Batumi, but in front of the beach there is a large park that often consists of large pines that create a shadow and a pleasant scent combined with the smell of the sea
- It's not so noisy here as in Batumi. If you like to rest more than choose Kobuleti
- It is closer to Tbilisi and to the Kutaisi airport. Those who do not want to make extra 15-20 km to Batumi, stop in Kobuleti also.
What to do in Kobuleti
In Kobuleti there are not so many entertainments or places for promenade. You can find here interesting places nearby, to which you have to drive a little. That's why renting a car in Kobuleti is a great way to see some places or to visit somewhere.
There are hotels, cafes, small entertainment areas for children in city area. Want more leisure - drive around to close areas.
History of Kobuleti
The first settlements here date back to the 5th-3rd centuries BC. Actual development as a resort, the city begins to receive only from 1901, and somewhere after the 1950s this city is already becoming a full-fledged resort.
Despite the fact that this is a resort town, the infrastructure here is poorly developed, that is why in 2010, the Georgian parliament passed the Law for Investors.
If you want to invest 1 million lari or more in Kobuleti, in the construction of the hotel, the land will be allocated to you for only 1 lari and provide connection to the hotel. In addition, the investor is exempt from income tax and property tax for 15 years.
How to reach the sights
There are only a few ways, you need to choose the most convenient for you:
- minibus - there are a lot of them, but they are ordinary Mercedes Sprinter, often with a high mileage and without air conditioning.
- Electro trams - small cars for 5-10 passengers that walk around the city and are convenient for movement along the coast of Kobuleti.
- Metro shuttle buses are large comfortable with air conditioning, but they only go to big cities: Tbilisi, Zugdidi, Batumi, Kutaisi and ... .. but they will not bring you to the sights.
- Taxi - various cars
- Order car hire in Kobuleti with a driver - any car for your taste, from ordinary cars to minivans, convertibles and luxury class
- Car rental in Kobuleti without driver, when you drive by car yourself
What to watch
If you are in Kobuleti and want to see something interesting, then go to such places:
- Kintrishi National Park - not far from Kobuleti, just a few kilometers, it is better to go by car, it is hard to find a minibus there, you can rent a car. Here you can see the migration of birds, walk around the swamps in special skis, visit the national reserve.
- Visit the ruins of an ancient fortress that is near Kobuleti, if you find a guide on the spot - it's a great walk
- Visit the amusement park "Firefly" – it is located near Kobuleti, you can reach there by any minibus, but to avoid catching a minibus on the road in the opposite direction, take advantage of car rental
- Drive to Batumi in the evening - see the beautiful city, walk along the waterfront
- Travel to Kutaisi for an inspection of Prometheus caves and dinosaur tracks
- Go to Sarpi
The best option for viewing everything, is car rental in Kobuleti. If you use such a car:
- You will not be limited by the time you visit a particular place of interest
- You do not need to understand the inscriptions of minibuses, the indexes of which are written in Georgian and you do not understand this alphabet, and such minibuses go to remote areas
- all cars are always air conditioned, there is no discomfort
- any car depending on your budget and wishes: convertibles, minivans, economy class and SUVs.
3 simple ways for ordering a car rental in Kobuleti:
- call by phone (+995) 514-577-555, (+995) 514-896-896
- call or write via messenger viber, whats app, telegram (+995) 514-577-555, (+995) 514-896-896 - if you need to call in roaming
- write to us on the mail that you want firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not have free cars in Kobuleti, we will deliver a car from Batumi or another region.
Still have questions? Do you want to rent a car in Kobuleti today? Call and write!